Excitement.
Ok, so this blog should be filled with current events and fun-filled stories about my life, but instead I just can't stop jumping up and down and getting so excited about my move to Chicago. After speaking to USAA for 2 hours-yes, 2 hours, I now have somewhat of a strategy on what I need to do to accomplish this goal. Even after I had to raise my voice to one of the USAA financial advisors and tell him to 'repeat that in English please.'. I swear, it makes me want to run out and take a finance course. Good thing my brother is a financial analyst!!
So now, all I have to do is get a job and find an apartment and head out. Scary. Very scary. I was sitting in my friend Eric's house last night and realized what I would be missing here, but then, it hit me..this will be here when I get back. A year goes by fast and if I decide to move back, things will be the same after a month of hugs and 'how you doing?' It's like an extended vacation where I get to decide if I come 'home' or not. It's a great feeling!
In other news, I finished the 6th book of the Harry Potter trilogy and am stunned and of course, anxious for the last book to hit the shelves. I swear, authors and screenwriters, and television writers, etc could definitly use the feeling of anticipation against the world if they really wanted to. It's powerful! Just think if book 7 never gets written, how many people would be upset. I mean it wouldn't be World War 3, but there would be anger I bet you. Now, I won't discuss the book online as I don't want to ruin the end, but if anyone knows what R.A.B is, please feel free to comment, cause I'm debating whether or not to read the first 5 books to try to make any connection. (I know..pathetic! Good thing I'm not working!!)
Anyway, that's it for my blog for today. I was told I don't write enough, so I'll try harder. When I get to Chicago, I'll try to keep a blog of all going'ons as I'm sure there will be stories!
Ok, so this blog should be filled with current events and fun-filled stories about my life, but instead I just can't stop jumping up and down and getting so excited about my move to Chicago. After speaking to USAA for 2 hours-yes, 2 hours, I now have somewhat of a strategy on what I need to do to accomplish this goal. Even after I had to raise my voice to one of the USAA financial advisors and tell him to 'repeat that in English please.'. I swear, it makes me want to run out and take a finance course. Good thing my brother is a financial analyst!!
So now, all I have to do is get a job and find an apartment and head out. Scary. Very scary. I was sitting in my friend Eric's house last night and realized what I would be missing here, but then, it hit me..this will be here when I get back. A year goes by fast and if I decide to move back, things will be the same after a month of hugs and 'how you doing?' It's like an extended vacation where I get to decide if I come 'home' or not. It's a great feeling!
In other news, I finished the 6th book of the Harry Potter trilogy and am stunned and of course, anxious for the last book to hit the shelves. I swear, authors and screenwriters, and television writers, etc could definitly use the feeling of anticipation against the world if they really wanted to. It's powerful! Just think if book 7 never gets written, how many people would be upset. I mean it wouldn't be World War 3, but there would be anger I bet you. Now, I won't discuss the book online as I don't want to ruin the end, but if anyone knows what R.A.B is, please feel free to comment, cause I'm debating whether or not to read the first 5 books to try to make any connection. (I know..pathetic! Good thing I'm not working!!)
Anyway, that's it for my blog for today. I was told I don't write enough, so I'll try harder. When I get to Chicago, I'll try to keep a blog of all going'ons as I'm sure there will be stories!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home