Saturday, June 18, 2005

Nothing beats the secuirty of a record player and memories to last a lifetime! Music therapy to last throughout the ages. I never had as much fun as I am right now in my home town with my parents with their old record player and a few of the oldies...think crosby stills and nash, barry manilow, carly simon..and a few oldies and new albums that bring me back to the age of innocence. They would never know it, but I needed this more than anything at this point of my life. No matter what, your parents are a key to certain parts of your life. Whether you want to admit it or not. They know things you will never know and can help you whether you think they can or not. I admit, in this blog, that appreciate it all. The shopping spree today with my mom and the record player my dad so willingly plugged in to the old speakers from Korea that play the old songs that bring me back to the age when I just wanted to dance as crazy as I could and watch them laugh and cry and smile. That's what it's all about. Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home